Customs Compliance Manager
Salary Attractive Compensation
Consultant Adrian Mustre
Date posted 22 de mayo de 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 automotive Santiago Ubicación en San Luis Potosi, MEXICO CL CLP 4000 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cl https://www.robertwalters.cl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Excellent Customs Compliance Manager opportunity responsible of ensureing compliance with regulations related to Foreign Trade and Customs in an International Automotive Company in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
Amongst the main responsibilities:
- Define the strategy for Import & Export operations.
- Determinate the customs regimen for operations.
- Determinate the Customs value to be used.
- Fixed assets control.
- Determinate the Fixed assets depreciation for customs issues and determinate
the final legal disposition..
- Yearly renovation of Certifications
- Annual Reports
- Ability to handle multi Legal Companies
- Virtual operations control.
- Proforma database control.
- Customs policy for accounting purposes.
- Participate with Logistics and sites for new flows.
- Cross Rulings (USA Customs)
- Cross Rulings (Mx Customs)
- "CBP" audit process attention.
- "SAT" audit process attention