Chief Financial Officer - Mining Industry
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sarah Machado
Date posted 15 de enero de 2019 2019-01-152019-03-15 mining Santiago de Chile CL CLP 120000000 150000000 150000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cl
Excellent opportunity! CFO role based in Santiago, Chile. International company is looking for its next CFO, in charge of leading the financial area in Chile. We are looking for a proactive finance leader ready to take the next career step in a directive role. If you can manage both strategic & long-term planning and day-to-day operations, then this role is perfect for you. Fluent English is a must.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team, responsible for its day-today operations (treasury, accountancy, auditing and tax);
- Execute strategic recommendations to CEO on all finance matters;
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting, P&L and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting to HQ;
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning;
- Deep knowledge of corporate finance;
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and stakeholders;
- Reviewing all formal finance related procedures.
Desired candidate will be a proactive and hands-on person, keen to stabilishing and improving financial process to ensure its best practices. She/He will have fluent English, preferibly with studies or experience abroad.
Ideally she/he is a Finance Manager ready for the next career step!
* For those interested, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +56965003553 with absolut confidenciality.