Project Manager Solar
Consultant Sarah Machado
Date posted 14 de noviembre de 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 engineering Santiago CL CLP 7860000 7870000 7870000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cl https://www.robertwalters.cl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an experienced Solar Project Manager to join the construction management team. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the assigned PV projects throughout its life cycle and ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget, while minimizing risks and maximizing margins on a variety of solar energy projects
- Work with the engineering team to conduct site investigation and
assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific solar PV
- Draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget.
- Create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors,
establish evaluation metrics, and select winning proposals.
- Manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other
agreements with EPC subcontractors and vendors, and oversee all
subcontractors’ work in all phases.
- Develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key
milestones for project’s success.
- Communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions
regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory
- Identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take
preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks, and
determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
or other related Engineering fields.
- Proven track record of 5+ years of solar project management
experience, including ground mount projects over 10 MW.
- Electrical Licensing strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of National Electrical Code, solar permitting,
and other PV system regulatory codes.