PV Technical Engineer
Consultant Sarah Machado
Date posted 14 de noviembre de 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 engineering Santiago CL CLP 3000000 3001000 3001000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cl https://www.robertwalters.cl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, important multinational energy company, is looking for PV Engineer to join their growing team. The perfect candidate has a solid technical photovoltaic background and an entrepreneurial spirit.
1) Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
2) Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
3) Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
4) Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
5) Design or develop vacuum tube collector systems for solar applications.
6) Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
7) Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
8) Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
9) Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
10) Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
11) Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.