Chief Digital Officer
Consultant Alfredo Araneda
Date posted 22 de marzo de 20192019-04-04 2019-05-21 retail Santiago de Chile CL CLP 234000000 250000000 250000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cl
Our client is one of the fastest growing retailers in Chile. We are searching for a big-thought leader and big-hearted Chief Digital Officer to oversee the digital strategy and execution to drive ecommerce sales channel growth, both on the .com site and on marketplace. The person we’re looking for: ● Loves our customer, lives to serve her/his teammates. ● Craves data and knows how to use it to continuously improve above and beyond the status quo. ● Able to synthesize information quickly and concisely to make recommendations but understands the nuances behind the “science and the art” that is inherent in quantitative analyses. ● An exceptional leader, communicator, and problem solver, who is passionate and dedicated to working closely with and across the broader team to deliver on goals. ● Able to think at a high level strategically while understanding operational detail.
The Chief Digital Officer is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, sales turnover, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives.
Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy.
Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects.
Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions.
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
- Experience with B2C or B2B eCommerce depending on your focus
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.